Tuesday, March 23, 2010

car crush



Last week I saw this car *swoon* parked outside the art store and I stopped to take pictures of it because it was love at first sight. I felt stupid when I saw the stylish people who had been art-supply-shopping with me get into the car. Surely they had seen me through the store windows drooling over their ride.

As if I hadn't appeared creepy enough, on Sunday night we went "Crusin' Cambridgeshire" with Peter and Jill, who still had a rental car from their trip to Scotland. We were just cruising random little villages around Cambridge when Peter drove into a small neighborhood of flats to turn around and THERE HE WAS! The car was parked in front of one of the flats! What are the chances? Of course, I'm not SURE it was exactly the same car but how many baby blue Figaros can there be in the area? I felt like a bit of a stalker, but how could I have known? I think it was serendipity.

3 comments:

  1. This car is so adorable..it is the cutest car on earth! :) I love it too!
    :)
    pb

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooo!

    I want one!!!!!!!

    alis

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you think you would fit into it?

    ReplyDelete